Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Craft-Dee BowZ - March

Hi everyone

So glad you stopped in today.
I always have a love hate relationship with February  so I am glad it's over.
I love it because my birthday was in February
 but I hate it cause it is a super short month and that means March comes in F-A-S-T

Aaahhh - March - the harbinger of spring, flowers, birds and the end of winter.

Cute As A Button is the March sponsor over at Craft-Dee BowZ


I  decided to use the amazing Pierrot Clown Image

Here is the card I designed.


Let me show you a few close-ups

That clown image is so adorable and makes me smile.

And check out this bow.
I made it using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool

It makes multi-loop bows so easy to make


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digi - Cute As A Button - Pierrot Clown
Paper/Card Stock
: Red CS, Black CS, DP's (2)
AccessoriesRibbon, Colored pencils, Spectrum Noir, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, Flowers, Hot Off the Press Greetings Stickers, Flat Backed Pearls, Tombow Mono Liquid Glue

I hope that you received some inspiration from my card today.

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon



5 comments:

Gail said...

What a wonderful card! This image is fabulous and your coloring is great. I adore that paper right behind the image..you couldn't get any paper more perfect than that. And the elements are magnificent. What a great card!

Marty F said...

Awesome card, Barbara! That's a fun image and you did a great job coloring, as always. I agree with Gail about the paper - it's just perfect for the clown. Your bow is just wonderful!

Eve's Been Reading said...

Hi there! What a lovely card. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Good Luck! Yvonne (DT)

crafty-stamper said...

March certainly came in fast!!!Love the cute image,gorgeous bow and great layering--Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart
Carol DT x

Farida Rone said...

Lovely creation!
Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
Hugs!
Farida